Friday, April 5, 2013

Energy Update Progress

Well everyone, including me, became ill in the family so I had to postpone some of the energy interventions found on Dr. Oz but I have restarted and here it goes. The detox tea I got has dandelion in it and it definitely increases my energy. I find though that once a day is sufficient. I also use Kava tea from Yogi brands because it calms me and helps me to focus. I have increased my vegetable intake, including Kale, and I definitely feel better with it. Now when I eat dishes with lots of vegetables I feel very satisfied and more sugary foods make me feel bloated. I still have a treat but that is a lot less often than before. The stretching exercises with the wall bends (my back to it) I am not sure how much they have helped but going to continue to do them. Overall I have had somewhat of an increase in energy but I will continue to see if it gets better still.

No comments:

Post a Comment