Friday, August 14, 2015

Today has been very stressful with trying to help my oldest get things together for him to move to South Carolina. He is moving to be closer to his girlfriend of six years.  He plans on finishing his schooling, continuing his online business, and working another job. He will be busy.

My youngest is now a junior in high school. He is in Cross Country, Marching Band, and to start a job at the YMCA soon.  He likes to crack jokes (satire mostly) but is very sociable. He has a good head on his shoulders. He likes to help people and stay fit.

I am now at home more. I was working for Michael's Arts and Crafts for awhile but that is on hold while I recover from some health issues.  I have been going through and updating and organizing my email and other social accounts on the internet. I was working a lot in the yard with my younger son's help but now we are both busy. We still have more to do. Not sure how it is going to get done, but just going to take a day at a time.

I also have added to my menagerie of pets. Their are three dogs and six cats.  Three of the cats and two dogs were mine, and then when my Mom stayed we added two of her cats and one dog. My mom passed away after almost a year at my home and one more cat was added as we cleared the property.  It was very afraid and hid in the basement but now has adopted my oldest and follows him everywhere.

So now since my activity level is reduced I am trying to do all the things that got behind in the computer. Life goes so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment